11.01.2010

Concerned....

I've been reading the DM Register, listening to comments of friends and acquaintances, watching the evening news, viewing web sites and, for the first time in my voting history, I am truly concerned regarding an outcome. This is different than just not liking the results. It's different than the typical philosophical debates surrounding Republican and Democrat ideology. I fear the potential consequences and foresee a very real, negative impact on the horizon - not only for the populace but for the individuals who passionately guard the law. I don't understand Iowans believing the judiciary must uphold the will of the people. I don't understand their disgust.

Life is about to change, I'm afraid. And, if early indications become reality, not for the better...

No comments: