"In life, you choose to sing a rainbow or you don't."
Chasing Rainbows, by Kathleen Long
- Does good become great only through adversity?
- Is reality a figment of our imagination?
- How long does it take for people to believe they truly have a voice?
- How much truth exists when life is lived through observation versus existence?
- What is it about a rainy, cold morning which promotes contemplation?
- Does our attempt to organize actually create our chaos?
- Do we fail by not believing enough?
- Is it enough to know we are more than ordinary?
- Does wishing for difference effectively impact reality?
- How can we avoid being reluctant when self-discipline is so elusive?
- Is routine really as mundane as we make it out to be?
- Every experience that comes before us is necessary; how long before clarity?
- Why do we evaluate life by the intensity of our failures?